The Malaysian MotoGP 2017 package will have you staying in the same hotel as the MotoGP riders.
We have attended each race in Sepang since 2004.
We include Malaysian MotoGP 2017 VIP Hospitality and a Paddock Pass for the weekend.
Access to the grandstands is also included on Friday.
You can walk the tunnell to look at other corners or the rider’s practice starts.
You will meet the riders during your five night Malaysian MotoGP package 2017 at the SamaSama Hotel.
With your package daily buffet breakfast is included along with free wifi in your room and the hotel.
The SamaSama hotel has a gym, pool, spa, sauna with a full size tennis court free to all guests.
Your transfers to the Malaysian MotoGP 2017 Sepang Circuit from the Samasama Hotel are included when you book our Malaysian MotoGP package 2017.
Friday night MotoGP Grand Prix Dinner in the SamaSama hotel with food and drinks is included with guest MotoGP riders and team owners.
The weekend VIP Paddock hospitality pass with the Malaysian MotoGP package 2017 includes food, drinks and access to the MotoGP Paddock, Pit Walks, Rooftop Viewing.
See the riders and crew close up then head to the rooftop bar for the start of each race, Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP.
Return flights to Kuala Lumpur not included.
Our FORMULA Magazine MotoGP media travel team will show you how to get downtown to shop in Kuala Lumpur.
With our Malaysian MotoGP package 2017 we offer two room types:-
- Deluxe room is a standard twin share or double room with all of the above inclusions $3700 pp AVAILABLE
- Club Floor room includes complimentary food and drinks from 6 – 8pm each evening $3980 pp SOLD OUT
- Club Floor room also includes one piece of dry cleaning per person per day
- Club Floor provides fresh fruit and soft drinks.
- YearSOLD OUT 2017
- Price$3980 per person twin share or double
- DatesFive nights 26-30 October 2017
- Room TypeClub Floor room
- YearAVAILABLE 2017
- Price$3700 per person twin share or double
- DatesFour nights 27-30 October 2017
- Room Type
- GP Monaco Yachts
- GP Packages