New Hotel Motegi MotoGP Japan 2017 package just released
The Motegi circuit is set in a huge parkland area in a very rural part of Japan. The park features the Honda Museum, where exhibits such as the original CBR 1000 and bikes ridden by Hailwood and other legends will be sure to recall fond days of youth…! There is a high tech exhibition hall, a nature exhibit/trail, a kiddies pocketbike track (cool!) and tons of shops, concessions, and more on the weekend.
You can get around the track to see the action from several viewing points. Recommend to pop over to the Z 90 degree corner for some hard braking after the downhill straight into the right angle turn. The final corners – under the overpass and into the final chicane, are where the race is often decided.
Twin share Grand Prix of Japan 2017
This can be the deciding round as the circuit is set in a huge parkland.
We take you to the Honda Museum to see the Mike Hailwood’s bikes.
It’s a very difficult circuit to manage on your own.
We take the stress out of your MotoGP weekend with everything pre booked.
- You manage your flight into Tokyo and your onward journey to Tsukuba where you have your hotel in between the Tsukuba Mountain and Japanese Space Centre. The circuit is approx. 80 mins drive.
- We provide Bed and Breakfast, Friday night traditional Japanese dinner with a guest speaker Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Track and hotel transfers included for three days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Room Packages:
- Twin share $1670 per person 3 nights included, extra night is $200 per person, A Single room supplement add $250 per night.
- Race Tickets and Passes;
- MotoGP Team Paddock $2195 per person weekend pass.
- Moto2, Moto3 Team Paddock $1470 per person weekend pass.
- No hospitality included.