Motegi Japan MotoGP Package 2017
This was the deciding championship event for 2008 when Rossi, against all rumours, did not hold back to stay on the bike but pulled out all the moves and manage to claim the title with an outright win. Those of you there will remember the show put on following the finish line and the atmosphere in the paddock. It was electric!!!
The Motegi circuit is set in a huge parkland area in a very rural part of Japan. The park features the Honda Museum, where exhibits such as the original CBR 1000 and bikes ridden by Hailwood and other legends will be sure to recall fond days of youth…! There is a high tech exhibition hall, a nature exhibit/trail, a kiddies pocketbike track (cool!) and tons of shops, concessions, and more on the weekend.
You can get around the track to see the action from several viewing points. Recommend to pop over to the Z 90 degree corner for some hard braking after the downhill straight into the right angle turn. The final corners – under the overpass and into the final chicane, are where the race is often decided.
Japan can be an intimidating place, especially if you have never been there. It is a VERY difficult race to manage on your own — there are no hotels nearby, and the local taxi drivers as a rule speak no English.
We take the stress out of the weekend by taking care of you every moment. Generally you will fly into Tokyo and take the bullet train up to our base of Utsumomiya. You can either take the 15 mins walk straight up the high street or the very short taxi ride to the hotel. Our package is bed and breakfast – and includes dinner on Friday and Saturday nights. Friday night is our Opening Reception with a traditional Japanese meal in our hotel (absolutely delicious!); Saturday we visit a local traditional Japanese restaurant; Sunday is our winding down dinner in town (shared cost), and a few visits to the local pubs is not unknown!
If you want to extend the break, visit Tokyo where we can set you up in a nice 4* hotel and have options of Day Tours and tours to Mt. Fuji. A great way to explore the city and country.
Motegi is a truly special event, with great camaraderie developing amongst the few people who make it. Plan this if you can, you will have a weekend to remember!
Twin share Grand Prix of Japan 2017
This can be the deciding round as the circuit is set in a huge parkland.
We take you to the Honda Museum to see the Mike Hailwood’s bikes.
It’s a very difficult circuit to manage on your own.
We take the stress out of your MotoGP weekend with everything pre booked.
- You manage your flight into Tokyo and Bullet Train to Utsumomiya where you have a 15 minute walk straight to your hotel or take a local taxi with Hotel name for the driver.
- We provide Bed and Breakfast, Friday night traditional Japanese in our Tobu Hotel Grand with a nine course dinner and drinks from 7.30pm – 9.30pm. Saturday night we visit a local Japanese restaurant and Sunday night Dinner is at your cost downtown with a pub visit. Track and hotel transfers included for three days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Room Packages:
- Twin share $1970 per person 3 nights included, extra night is $200 per person, A Single room supplement add $250 per night.
- Race Tickets and Passes:
- GPTravleClub special Pit box visit, tour guide, watch the action inside the pit box, team to be nominated later in the season. You can choose either category, and if choosing MotoGP you have a track road visit up close where the marshals are located.
- MotoGP Team Paddock $2195 per person weekend pass.
- Moto2, Moto3 Team Paddock $970 per person weekend pass.
- VIP VILLAGE Weekend Food and Drinks included with Pit Lane walk and Track service road tours with no other travel company $2200 per person weekend pass.
- VIP PLATINUM VILLAGE TEAM MotoGP BMW Pass with original team only apparel gift, service road ride in the Official BMW MotoGP car, Visit the Team Pit Wall when Bikes are on track, a GRID Pass for a race start and the weekend’s food and drinks above the Pits pass is $5290 per person weekend pass